Etnic Necklace BICO Matua Natuica
- Pewter, Silver, Cotton
- 5,2 cm
- 2,5 cm
- 20 gram
- 100 gram
- For Men
- A tribal pendant knotted into a hand-woven cord
- Name: Matua Natuica
- Meaning: ocean knowledge, focused direction
- Each pendant comes with a 54cm (21″) hand-woven cotton cord
- Hand polished silver or black finished pewter pendant with a unique protective coating
Inspired by the cultures of the Pacific, a collection of designs integrated with a hand-woven and hand- knotted cord made in the traditional style.
* If you did not find the product you are interested in in our catalog, contact us, we will try to help you.