Kamillosan M Spray Sore Throat 15 ml.
- MEDA PHARMA™
- 15 ml
- 50 gram
The product is a mixture of ecological oils that have analgesic and disinfecting effects. Promotes the healing of small wounds on the oral mucosa. It is used for sore throats, toothaches, or simply as a refreshing spray. The composition of the product allows it to effectively fight bacteria and freshen the breath.
Spray Kamillosan M is used to treat:
- any inflammatory or infectious diseases of the nasopharynx;
- gums after tooth extraction. The product has a good antiseptic effect and reduces pain;
- stomatitis, gingivitis and other inflammations;
- periodontal disease and related manifestations;
- bad breath.
The components included in the composition do an excellent job with their task each individually, and together they create an effective disinfectant and anesthetic agent. Chamomile extract has a soothing effect, relieves irritation and redness.
The oils included in the composition accelerate the healing process by destroying harmful microorganisms. Menthol invigorates and refreshes well, has a slight "freezing" effect.
Mode of application:
First you need to shake the bottle to mix all the ingredients. Then spray into the throat or mouth (one spray is sufficient). It is advisable to use it after meals, no more than three times a day.
* If you did not find the product you are interested in in our catalog, contact us, we will try to help you.